Well, now you have lots of options because The Tater Tot Casserole Cookbook is in print version for just $6.49 (free shipping with Amazon Prime!)* so you can hold it in your hot little hands and keep it on your bookshelf. You can also give copies as gifts to friends and family and coworkers and neighbors and your kids' teachers and your mailman or mailwoman and your mechanic and anyone who cooks, which is like EVERYONE!
FREE for download on April 25, 2016!
In the process of making a print version, I made it BIGGER and BETTER for you! I added another tot recipe (Fully Loaded Tater Tot Casserole) for a total of 35 recipes. I asked friends and family and added some dessert recipes for a total of 13 wonderful desserts.
Each of the 48 recipes includes a personal note, and, of course, you still have the tips and funnies.
I've also added some information on meal planning basics since you can't have tater tot casserole every night of the week, right? Right?! Okay, maybe you can.
The Kindle version of the book is only $2.99, and if you are a subscriber of Kindle Unlimited, you can check out up to 10 ebooks per month that are part of the KU program. I always make my books available on the KU program!
I hope you enjoy it and spread the news ... I love reviews, good or bad! And every sale goes toward the "Moving to the Country" fund! Here is a recipe from the book called Fully Loaded and it's a bit different from the other recipes!
1 pound turkey deli lunch meat of your choice
2 pounds frozen tater tots
Jalapeno peppers, sliced
Black olives, sliced
1 cup sour cream
½ pound of bacon, cooked crisp
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray the bottom of a 9 x 13” pan with cooking spray.
2. Cook bacon until crispy and transfer to paper towels to soak up any grease. Cut up bacon using scissors or chop on a cutting board.
3. Chop the lunchmeat and place in the bottom of the sprayed 9 x 13” pan so the bottom of the pan is covered.
4. Dump out the bag of tater tots over the meat.
5. Place remaining ingredients, including bacon, in the pan and stir it all up.
6. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for about 30 minutes.
7. Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
*The print edition got too costly when I tried to put photos in it, so I hopefully successfully made it so if you buy the print book you can get the Kindle version free, which has some fun photos in it. I figured you would rather have a $6.49 print book with no photos than a $17 print book with color pictures. Your order might take longer than 2 days to receive only because it's a print on demand service.