I’be been Tagged by April over at The Crazy Green Cheapskate. I’m supposed to write 8 random things about me:
1. I’m an only child who was born in Germany.
2. I sucked my thumb until I was 30.
3. I didn’t get chicken pox until I was 17 and that’s why I think the chicken pox vaccine is a bunch of crap. Just keep your kid hydrated, watch their fever and you’re most likely good to go.
4. I used to go through men like tissues.
5. When I met Aron I jokingly jumped his case for double-dipping his tortilla chip, but I think he just thought I was a jerk (with nice legs, he says).
6. I love Nip/Tuck even though it’s a dark, dark, bad, evil show and I would probably never get plastic surgery.
7. I’ve been nursing for 7 ½ years straight.
8. When I’m on the treadmill I pretend I’m a runway model-in-training to kill the time.
Now here are the RULES for this tag:
1. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.
Tresa from Triumphs, Tests and Tales, Told by Tresa because I know she’ll probably hate this!
Chris from Miss Chris … This is My Opus because she’s a digiscrapper.
Capello from No Appropriate Behavior because we used to work together a long, long time ago.
Debbie at Three Weddings because we went through some crazy crap together.
Annalyn at Venter’s Bureau because I love a woman who can gripe.
Jessica at Life as Mom because she’s a fellow writer and my like-it-or-not mentor.
Aimee at Journal of a Momma because she is cool.
Scary Mommy because I stumbled upon her and would love to know her answers … check out this post where she talks about putting her blog into book form for her kids.
More, just because I can't help myself:
The Glamorous Life of a Hausfrau, written by the Evil Twin's Wife (you gotta love that name! ... and she has a recipe blog, too.).
Christen at Nifty Things because we're eHow buddies.