I have a lot of crap in my head that wouldn’t make a decent blog post but that makes for some decent pondering …
1. I have a Mossimo Casual Tee. When it gets dirty I call it a Casualty.
2. Somehow watching a Pilates workout while eating a cheeseburger and fries with my kids in the middle of the day feels clandestine and wonderful!
3. What’s up with high heels? I like to be able to walk without breaking an ankle. People depend on me. I can’t go convalescing for weeks on end because I wanted to look pretty for an hour.
4. It annoys my husband, but I peel off all the Best Choice labels from all items in the house so I can donate them to the Belton Cat Shelter. I do write on cans what’s in them. I’m not totally mean.
5. My son Joel sometimes refers to himself in the 3rd person. He does it because I can’t always differentiate their voices, so when I ask a question he’ll say, “Joel wants a sundae.” or “Joel’s done with his math.”
You got any deep thoughts, or what? Please, tell me something you do that annoys your husband or kids, at least!