- Kiss the walls of my garage. How nice to not get into an oven on wheels anymore! Yes, I am pampered. So what? How many years did I have to do things sans garage, like warm up my car by putting a brick on the gas pedal????
- Hug the grass in my backyard.
- Open the back doors and let the kids run free into the wonderful, fenced yard.
- Plan social set-ups for the kids and myself.
- Get my ass scrapbooking again ... I have a ton of pictures from this trip.
- Love on my parents (I'm an only child, remember)! I've missed them! I'm not dumb, though. I know THEY have missed my kids mostly!
- The usual grind plus that pesky wallpaper stripping project, ordering fall homeschool curriculum, buying the converter box for the TV, dealing with the broken digital camera and finding a decent minestrone recipe (can anyone help me with this?!)
Catch you next time! Pray for my sanity on the ride home :-)