When I first saw this graphic on Facebook I was like YEAH! RIGHT ON! WOO HOO. IN YOUR FACE, people who don't like my messy house!
Then I was like, hmmmmm. Let me think about all that for a moment. So I shall pick it apart for your reading pleasure.
- It's not just moms who have messy houses. I was a super pig before I ever had kids, and you can verify that with my parents and my husband.
- So my house won't be too spotless. I don't want it that way anyway because then I'll be all anal and mean when the grandkids get a muddy shoe on my rug and I never want to be like that. I never want my grandkids to feel like they are a pain in my ass or that they are intruding on my quiet time.
- It probably won't be too quiet because I like to have a radio on and I will also be talking off Mr. Kerrie's ear like I like to do. He loves it.
- I hopefully won't be lonely because I will hopefully still have Mr. Kerrie, assuming he puts up with me that long.
- I'm an only child so lonely doesn't scare me. Bring it on.
- I bet the kids will come around sometimes so I won't be lonely 24/7. I bet they bring girlfriends, boyfriends, friends, spouses and eventually kids.
- Even if I live in the country there will be neighbors and friends and townsfolk (like that word?) who will yack my dang ear off most likely.
- My parents had me young and I'm their only kid so I bet you 5 bucks I get to help take care of them. They are divorced, so that means double time for me, dammit.
Then I will hop a jet to Italy to take my mind off the sadness.
This ends another episode of Kerrie Dissects a Popular, Viral Graphic. Please join us next time.