Kerrie's Forget Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad
Alright, people, we don't have to argue about what Chick-fil-A and what it is not. We don't have to talk about money to hate groups or pro-family groups or kiss-ins or anything like that. That's all in the past. You don't have to get into that debate AT ALL, friends. Because now you have my chicken salad, which will do just as nicely as Chick-fil-A's. When you're done copying and sharing this recipe, make sure you add your own recipe from your own site/blog on the linky below, and come back next week! Happy eating!
You will need
3 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
10 eggs, hard boiled
1 cup mayonnaise (maybe more)
Chopped celery if you're into that kind of thing
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup dried, chopped berry assortment you can buy in a bag at the store
Pepper to taste
Garlic sea salt from a grinder
1. Cook chicken how you like. If you have time, go for the CrockPot because the chicken will be tasty tender. Chop it up tiny and toss it into a large bowl.
2. Peel eggs, chop them and toss them into the bowl.
3. Mix in the rest of the ingredients (chop up almonds and berries first).
4. If you like other stuff, toss it in. If you don't, leave it out.
5. Feel free to experiment!
6. Castigate me in the comments section for how poorly written my recipe is :-)
7. Enter your own fabulous recipe in the linky below, which will run for a week!