This month I earned a total of $330, and all of these pieces were written long ago. I would say that's a nice little residual income on pieces I had written months to years ago that still sell from month to month while I have time to focus on writing brand new pieces! It almost pays my van payment! Give it a try! Those pieces you have on your blog could also be earning you money in magazines!
Check out these awesome magazines, too,because they have some great articles other than mine!
1. Eastern Shore Parents, Forming Friendships from Toddler to Teen
2. Montgomery Parents, Forming Friendships from Toddler to Teen
3. Toledo Parent, Kids and Cell Phones
4. Ann Arbor Family, Kids and Cell Phones
5. Birmingham Parent, Rock the Next Fundraiser
6. Kids Life AL, Only Isn't Lonely
7. Valley Parent Oregon, Only Isn't Lonely
8. Palm Beach Parenting, Kids and Cell Phones
9. and 10. Atlanta Parent, Fundraising Life Lessons Learned and What's Right About Lefties
11. Georgia Family, Forming Friendships from Toddler to Teen