Guest posting is a great way to link back to your site and get some new readers. It also helps ME to get some new readers. I suppose it’s a symbiotic relationship that way (sorry, that’s the snooty homeschooler in me, using those crazy words). I do require $10 per guest post paid in my PayPal account before I post. This is because I am on social media crack and will promote your post like crazy, getting you more coverage.
Here are some guidelines for being a guest poster at The Kerrie Show:
1. Try to keep it under 500 words
2. Write about what you know and what you are passionate about
3. You are totally allowed to push a product (ebook, book, site, class)
4. Include any links you want me to put in the post
5. Photos are allowed
6. Email guest posts to mommykerrie at yahoo dot com. I’ll let you know which date your post will appear on the site so you can send your own readers here.