- The pool beckons.
- I want to focus on watching my kids play instead of just managing their arguments.
- I need to market my ebook second edition.
- I want to query to large parenting magazines.
- I have zero internet connection at home anymore .... I can't even "borrow" it from anyone, so I have to pack 5 kids up and head to McDonald's, Eva's or my Mom's house. They are all good sports about it (especially Ronald ... thanks, buddy!), but it's wearing me down.
- I need to teach Joel long division and Callie to read ... not because I think they SHOULD do those things right now, but because they are READY and WANT TO.
- Michael needs lots of listening to.
- Eva needs to be watched like a hawk because she's a slippery little devil.
- Sam will only be this small for so long, and I need to enjoy him.
- My friends have been neglected.
- My husband and I could use some more dates.
- I need to paint Callie's room so she has her own bedroom finally.
- Aron and I are going to be Boy Scouts (Webelos, actually) den leaders again and it's a lot of work.
- The homeschool co-op starts in June!
- I'll be doing some babysitting during the summer.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Summer Blogging Break
I'm taking June off! Here's why I'm taking a self-imposed break: