One of the best things I could ever get called is "real" ... "honest" is a close second. Chris has bestowed a bloggy award upon me. The ceremony was last night ... very ritzy, black-tie, you know the drill. I wore a beautiful black and white Chanel.
The Marie Antoinette, Real Person, A Real Award (can't figure out how to upload the pic)
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog (if you are a smart-type person!!!).
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award (check).
3. Nominate other blogs that you feel deserve the award (okey dokey).
4. Link to those blogs from your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them.
I'm nominating FishMama and Tresa and Mrs. Hannigan