My dad could’ve married some total shrew after he and Mom got divorced. Instead he chose a mild-mannered, kind-hearted woman from Michigan named Nancy. She makes quilts and clothes for my kids. She scrapbooks and loves chocolate. She also taught us how to make a scrambled egg in the microwave, which now Joel can do all by himself!
1. Spray the inside of a coffee mug with cooking spray.
2. Crack an egg into the mug.
3. Take a fork and stir up the egg. You can put in a dollop of margarine or some salt if you like.
4. Microwave for a minute (I have a 20-year-old microwave, so it goes longer)
5. Take it out and dump it onto a plate or in a bowl. Add cheese or salsa.
AWESOME for babies because it cooks and cools fast. Cleanup is a bitch, though. Don’t even TRY putting that coffee mug into the dishwasher. You’ll have to let it soak for a while in the sink.